Membership of Positive Life NSW is a way to show your support for the work of Positive Life NSW and the vision and mission we uphold.
Membership of is open to anyone diagnosed with HIV who resides in New South Wales or anyone who is directly involved with someone with HIV such as partners, family members or other supporters who resides in New South Wales.
Membership to Positive Life NSW is FREE.
You can apply to become a member by downloading and printing our Membership Form (below). Please complete and return to Positive Life NSW.
There are three types of membership available:
1. Full membership - available to any resident of New South Wales, aged 18 years or over, who has HIV;
2. Associate membership - available to anyone
- under the age of 18 years who has HIV, subject to the consent, where appropriate, of his or her parent or guardian or
- directly involved with someone with HIV such as partners, family members or other supporters, who resides inside or outside New South Wales.
3. Distinguished membership (formerly life-time membership), which is offered to any person with HIV, who has contributed significantly to the rights and wellbeing of persons affected by HIV/AIDS in NSW, as may be nominated and elected unanimously by the Board.
Complete the form1.68 MB and ensure you declare which membership type you are applying for, date and sign it then return to Positive Life NSW. Please also acknowledge the Personal Health & Information Statement outlined on the form.
If you cannot download or print the form please call the office on 1800 245 677 (freecall) to get a Membership Form posted out to you.
Once your application has been approved by the Positive Life NSW Board of Directors at their next board meeting, you will become a member. Membership ceases upon resignation, death, expulsion or lapse of contact details.