Find a chemist dispensing HIV medication, be informed about HIV medication co-payments in NSW, and more...
The Choice is Yours - Supporting your treatment decisions
The Choice is Yours website http://thechoiceisyours.positivelife.org.au/ offers a number of useful resources, information sheets, and videos to support your treatment decisions.
It offers information about the NSW Government's decision to waiver co-payments for people prescribed anti-retroviral medications and other highly specialised drugs, provides answers to questions about your choices, your privacy, your costs and locations of chemists dispensing HIV medication.
You can also download the latest Patient Consent Form to consent to the NSW Government paying the co-payment on your behalf.
- Information Sheet: Changes to Section 100 co-payments in NSW - for People with HIV78.59 KB
- Information Sheet: Changes to Section 100 co-payments in NSW - for Your Doctor58.71 KB
The Ministry of Health has also developed an Information Sheet to assist NSW Health staff in the management of health information.
- Privacy leaflet for patients(it is also available in 29 other community languages online); and
- NSW Health privacy poster
- HIV Game Changer
- Positive Life welcomes HIV co-payment waiver