Peer 2 Peer is a support and discussion group for all HIV positive gay men regardless of age or how long you've been living with HIV.
Peer 2 Peer offers the opportunity to meet up and share the valuable strategies and your experiences of HIV. It’s also a way to make new friends and grow your network.
The group meets every two months over a light evening meal at ACON Café, 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills – a bus stop at the front door or a short walk up Devonshire Street from Central.
- Thursday 16 February 6pm-8.30pm
- Thursday 20 April 6pm-8.30pm
- Thursday 22 June 6pm-8.30pm
- Thursday 24 August 6pm-8.30pm
- Thursday 19 October 6pm-8.30pm
- Thursday 21 December 6pm-8.30pm
These dates may change depending on venue availability and location. Subscribe to our events notices to be sure you get the latest details.