- About us
- Health information
- Peer support
- HIV services
- Positive speakers
- Research & Evaluation
A safe, supportive weekend workshop for gay men who've been diagnosed with HIV within the last two years.
Genesis is designed to help you make sense of the range of issues confronting you after diagnosis. It also provides you with an opportunity to meet other guys in the same situation as yourself. This happens in a totally safe, confidential and supportive environment.
Genesis gives you the opportunity to:
- Explore HIV and its impact on your life expectations
- Uderstand how HIV and your immune system work
- Get an overview of current and future treatments
- Understand HIV and its impact on your health, sex life and relationships
- Work out who to tell about your status and when to tell them
- Plan for the future
- Access services in the community
For upcoming dates and additional information please visit ACON.
Contact: ACON’s HIV Men's Health Promotion Team
Tel: 02 9206 2101
Genesis is a collaboration between ACON and Positive Life NSW.